Invest in Paphos
Paphos is the province with the biggest number of planned large private development projects in Cyprus, worth more than five billion euros, which include private marinas, tennis courses, golf courses, large complex developments, medical centers, educational centers, sports facilities, multithematic parks, hotels, tourist developments and luxurious holiday homes.
Paphos offers safety, quality of life and culture of thousands of years !
Why invest in Paphos?
- The property market throughout Cyprus is one of the fastest growing in the European Union, with prices in some areas experiencing significant annual increases.
- Property prices in Cyprus are still lower compared to many other European countries, particularly in the north.
- Capital gains tax is relatively low, and corporation tax for Cypriot limited companies (through which you can own your property) stands at a favorable rate.
- Foreign residents permanently residing in Cyprus benefit from a flat rate of income tax.
- Cyprus enjoys approximately 340 days of sunshine per year, making it a comfortable and enjoyable place to live.
- Cyprus offers a high standard of living with excellent facilities, including top-class golf courses.
- The low cost of living in Cyprus often leads to an improved quality of life.
- Cyprus boasts a comparatively low crime rate, and the friendly nature of its people makes it a desirable place to visit or live.
- Cyprus provides excellent medical facilities, education, and offshore business advantages, making it an attractive destination.
- Tourism in Cyprus is predicted to grow over the next 10 years, contributing significantly to the country’s GDP, which benefits property investors looking for a ready market.
- Cyprus has witnessed a sharp increase in the number of available golf properties, with golf property prices fetching higher values.
- Cyprus follows a British-based legal system, and English-speaking lawyers are abundant.
- The presence of a British-based banking system in southern Cyprus makes managing mortgages and finances similar to practices “back home.”
- Entry into the Eurozone in January 2008 further enhances confidence in Cyprus.
- Cyprus has a very efficient land registry with straightforward and well-administered procedures, ensuring a safe option for property purchase.
- A comparatively low tax rate, along with a double tax treaty with Southern Cyprus and the UK, serves as attractions for investors.
- Cyprus allows for the easy receipt of UK pensions tax-free.